[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:57:53 MST 2008

Jim, Eric, etc.:

  hi Im a relatively new poster here... I do participate on PLUG and we
recently had a similar discussion regarding 9-11.

  to give you a good idea of how ridiculous conspiracy theories can get have
a look at this documentary on David Icke, who has essentially created a new
age religion for soccer hooligans:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Tm21pjGAI

  The cause of these kind of excesses are a lack of viable medium for
communication.  Im quite sure that Monsanto and Microsoft are guilty of all
sorts of seditious crimes against humanity but you can't abandon due process
when you bring your case against them.

-jmz

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I don't know what you've been reading but I can assure you, you've
> gone and swallowed way too much of whatever it is.
>
> First thing, you're CORRECT that Monsanto is fundamentally evil.  What
> they're pushing is a business model in which they sell farmers new
> seeds ever year - genetically modified, patented and
> trade-secret-protected seeds that allegedly give various benefits.
>
> Even assuming the benefits are real, the problem is that the contracts
> prevent the farmers from re-using seed.  Worst of all, when the
> genetically modified seed accidentally mixes with the rest of a
> farmer's crop, Monsanto expects this and sends "investigators" to raid
> fields looking for their modified genes so as to claim ownership of
> the rest - basically accusing farmers of "piracy".  Then they do the
> same for neighboring farmers and yet again, claim "piracy".
>
> It's as if Microsoft sold software that had viral/trojan features,
> spread itself automatically, and then MS claims piracy wherever it's
> found.
>
> That nasty habit makes any connection between "Monsanto" and "seeds"
> suspicious at best.
>
> However, just because PARTS of Erics..."theology" let's call it makes,
> doesn't mean the rest holds together.  As one example: calling the
> Jehovah's Witnesses part of a word domination scheme (or for that
> matter secret allies of any other faith) is beyond ludicrous to
> anybody that knows them.  Don't get me wrong, I ain't one now, but I
> was raised with that stuff.  They don't have quite the lock on "the
> truth" as they think they do, but they're otherwise harmless and
> extremely non-political.
>
> Eric, I don't know who it is you're getting this dose of BS from, but
> you need to understand what they're doing: mixing truth and insanity
> to a point where you can't tell 'em apart.
>
> Some of us still can, and we think you sound totally loopy.
>
> Jim March

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein

- http://www.joshuazeidner.com/