[Tfug] Linux / LAMP in Italy

Michael Omar Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:13:19 MST 2008

Hi All,

I'm looking into getting a gig in Italy for a while to spend time with distant relatives there who have no clue about IT (which is why I ask here). Now, I do custom Php development (OOP, Zend Framework, Patterns, Test Driven Dev, PhpDocumentor, Phing, Requirements Mgmt; all the pro stuff in case anyone thinks its just another Php script kiddie...) and do my own Linux / FreeBSD server admin. I want to do the same or similar, even in Perl, Ruby or another language but in Italy.

Any tips, contacts etc?

Thanks much,
- Michael Gatto