[Tfug] Where to buy computer memory in Tucson?

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:24:29 MST 2008

If you like Fry's Electronics I would recommend driving up the i-10 to
phoenix, there is a Fry's right off Baseline, Northwest side. Outside
of that I don't know of any places in Tucson, but to be honest I
haven't looked. I get most of my computer stuff from either Fry's or
newegg.com.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell