[Tfug] thunderbird user problem

Eric Christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Tue May 6 00:12:02 MST 2008

peoples's sigs create a problem: when i answer an email, the text inclusion stops at the first occurance of a sig (see below). what to do?
Eric

xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn         - highly customizable text editor -- Mule bi     >   EVERYTHING OK
xemacs21-nomule                 - highly customizable text editor -- Non-mul     >   bang, text inclusion stops here.

-- > goddamn sig, text becomes lighter... Glen
------------------------------ Message: 2 > continues for a while Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 17:22:03 -0700 From: Tom Rini
<trini at kernel.crashing.org> Subject: Re: [Tfug] firefox To: Tucson Free
Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org> Message-ID:
<20080506002203.GF20917 at smtp.west.cox.net> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 04:06:41PM -0700, christopher