[Tfug] ftp problems

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Fri May 2 14:36:54 MST 2008

I suspect what you describe is at the core of this problem.  Issue is how
to fix it.  Again, the fact that there are a number of servers that the
problem starts with all of a sudden points to a problem on my end (or
between my LAN and my ISP, through their firewall).  I'll try the pasv
toggle when I'm back in my office.

Thanks.
Jim