[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 20:10:29 MST 2008

> > Is this what you are talking about? :)
> >
> > http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/new89/satan.773.html
>
> Just remember, they have the same vote at the ballot box
> that you do.

Exactly.  My point is to think hard before using imagery
or icons that some folks might consider offensive.

As an aside, when Robotron was originally released, dead
characters (e.g., Mikey, Mommy, etc.) were replaced with
a skull-and-crossbones.  This *seemed* appropriate.

However, when the game was previewed in Germany, there
was considerable resentment of that symbology.

<shrug>

Courses for horses.
--don