[Tfug] religious nutcakes

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 11:50:02 MST 2008

Those folks that burn crosses are not Christians.  They may say they are but once you test their beliefs with the Word of God then you will find out they are not Christian.  There are a lot of cults that profess to be Christian.  They even use all the Christian buzz words.  Once you get into their beliefs and test them you find they are not Christian.

Also it is my understanding the Muslim Koran does say they are supposed to kill us.  The other thought to ponder is not one Muslim has denounced the actions of the radical faction that perpetrated 9/11. I am hoping someone on the list will prove me wrong.

Please do not think I am against the Muslim religion.  I believe in the First Amendment and believe everyone of us has the right to practice whatever religious belief we desire, or to not practice at all.   However if your religious beliefs include being violent towards me or America I have a problem with that.