[Tfug] *Nix distros that keep a windows partition

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:47:51 MST 2008

I am thinking of making my current dev computer dual bootable with
*Nix on the other side, but I don't want to have to monkey with
anything to keep my windows partition. Is there any distros that
automatically take care of that allow me access to both easily? I am
also going to take the plunge and attempt to put vista on this machine
as well, so I have all three (an unfortunate requirement of my job..
:( ).

I am fairly certain that Ubuntu does it as well as Freespire, but
wasn't sure about the others.

Thanks,
Judd Pickell