[Tfug] Virtual Keyboard

jblais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Mon Feb 11 11:23:13 MST 2008

> Bexley Hall
> Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:33 AM
>
> > We were just looking for unusual stuff for our next
> > machine, so I was wondering if anyone ever played
> > with something like this..
>
> Did *you* guys play with any of them?

Not yet - I was just asking around, and wanting to see is anyone else had,
or if anyone had seen any other "novel" user interfaces.

> > Performance:
> > "thumb" keyboards used on
>
> Yeah, and ~ *half* the rate (and twice the error rate)
> of a "real" keyboard.  :-/

I wonder how it would work for someone like me, being all thumbs abnd
dyslexic too ?
(to fix that needs a special device)

> I'm waiting for an OLED touch panel...
>
> --don

(also:  I have some 25-pair(?) wire, about 13 or 14 coils, about 1'
diameter, could you use it? - did you find 50-ft?)

Joe