[Tfug] Well it's back to Ubuntu...

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 23 18:44:29 MST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 08:22:46PM -0500, Ian McEwen wrote:
>Untrue: 'aptitude reinstall foo' also works -- I use it frequently for
>flashplugin-nonfree, which is rather buggy on my Ubuntu Hardy x86_64
>system.

My mistake... I should have been more precise.  You cannot (as far as I know)
do this from within the aptitude text GUI.  You can do most other actions,
though:  install, uninstall, purge, hold, etc.  But not reinstall it seems.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org