[Tfug] ubuntu

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 18 09:25:32 MST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 08:55:42AM -0700, sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote:
> Avoiding code is just not possible in linux.

Oh, and we were doing so well.  You had apologized and we were
offering you advice on how to approach your difficulties.  People on
this list want to help.  But now you go and make a unilateral and
unsubstantiated statement like this.  It's statements like this that
make you sound like you're trolling.  And whether you intend to or not
is irrelevant: keep it up and people are going to (a) resent you, (b)
not respond to your questions, and (c) add you to their kill files.

If you're looking for help, speak from your experience and ask a
question.  But if you're just looking to bitch, please go elsewhere.

Claude