[Tfug] Sun U5

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 11:38:11 MST 2007

Hi,

I've got a Sun U3 (333MHz/384MB/0GB) that is
taking up space, here.  I'll follow on Earl's
recent idea of asking for a *tiny* donation
for WorldCare for the machine -- like $5?
(if you don't trust me with cash, you can
write out a check payable to them directly
and I will hand-carry it to them)

This is an IDE/PCI/"VGA" machine so you
should have no problems slapping a disk in
and monitor on it.  The keyboard/mouse will
be a bit of a challenge, though (I'll see
if I can dig up a spare of each -- but you
could always use the serial console for an
installation and then run it headless).

While I've pulled the disk, I've left the
sled with the machine -- unlike when *I*
first received it!

I'd like it gone pretty quick...  I'm located
NE but can probably rendezvous someplace
(WorldCare?) if that's more convenient.

Thanks!
--don