[Tfug] Any SQL gurus out there?

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Thu Oct 25 13:51:28 MST 2007

In my experience most RDBMS setups have both related and unrelated tables.
If its convenient to store code in a table, why not? If the code is created
to help maintain the data then maybe it IS related. :)

Don W. Freeman, P.E.
Transportation Engineer
Pima Association of Governments
177 N. Church Ave. #405