[Tfug] Christmas Shopping item

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Thu Nov 29 09:13:22 MST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 1:28 AM, Angus Scott-Fleming <angussf at geoapps.com> wrote:
> Too bad you weren't willing to follow the EULA wording that says you can return
> the OS for a refund from your vendor -- might have been worth some chuckles to
> keep that $50 out of Billy G's hands.

I am still interested in doing this, if it's not too late.
Unfortunately, I needed a working machine ASAP, so I was not able to
sort this matter out before hand.

BTW, the T61 is nice and fast.

Basic specs:

15.4" WSXGA+ TFT ( 1680x1050 resolution )
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz w/ 4MiB L2 cache
2GiB PC2-5300 667MHZ RAM
100GB HDD 7200RPM

Running Debian Etch.  Had to build custom kernel with Intel patches
for 4965AGN Wi-Fi.  Bluetooth worked OOTB.  Still trying to get sound
-- may have to build another kernel.

--
RH