[Tfug] OT: Oldie but goodie

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Nov 25 22:19:33 MST 2007

Well,
      I run the DOS software on a DOS server. That's right, I have an
X-server
for DOS (Desqview/X). The clients display on my linux workstation along with
whatever comes from my Gentoo box.
      It's not MS DOS either.  It's DRDOS. Yes, even before my Linux days I
became disenchanted with a certain flavor of DOS.

                                                                Erich