[Tfug] [TFUG] Bank of America e-mail

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Thu Nov 22 09:40:45 MST 2007

As I understand it, the page that you type your username/password into
doesn't need to be encrypted, as long as the page it calls when you submit
is encrypted.  Here is a page I found on a quick google search (form not
encrypted):

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/expert/KnowledgebaseAnswer/0,289625,sid14_gci1265568,00.html

However, he does give a few reasons why it's dumb not to have an encrypted
login page too.

Jeff