[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour Thursday, 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 12 17:34:58 MST 2007

Hi all,

We're having our regular happy hour this Thursday at 6pm at Bentley's.
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town and won't be able to attend.  So if
somebody could make a sign (or download the really boring one
available at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/tfug.ps), that
would be great.  As always, details are available at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.

Also, there was some confusion last time where the manager on duty
wasn't aware of our standing reservation.  We spoke with another
manager and hope that this won't happen again.  (And if it does, we
may be searching for a new place yet again.)  But, in case there is any
confusion, insist on be seated or wait until one of us "regulars"
shows up.  The happy hours will not be cancelled without adequate
notice; certainly not without announcing it on both this list and the
happy hour website.

Have a great time and drink a beer for me!

Claude