[Tfug] How to allow the user to reboot?

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Nov 12 12:57:55 MST 2007

-- "jblais" <joe.blais at pti-instruments.com> wrote:

>>Well -- there are no backup scripts (so far), and I do want some kind of orderly shutdown for the files - How do you shut down a copy machine? I don't want it much more difficult than that for the user.

Most popular distros allow this so I'm sure somewhere in them is a script.  Some logon managers have this option too.  I don't know how much of this is the logon manager and how much is the distro though.

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler