[Tfug] Anybody try "wicd" as a replacement for Network Manager?

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Fri Nov 9 09:35:17 MST 2007

Andy,

Have you tried Feisty on the new one?  Sure seem to be a lot of problems with Gutsy yet.  It might be a little more solid.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

-- andy <andyjones at cox.net> wrote:
Earl,

I've two notebooks, one runs great on Feisty, but the other is a new
install of Gutsy, and this is the one I'm having difficulty with.
Probably since it's a new notebook with new hardware.  It sucks, cause
I'd really like to ditch the Vista that came on it.

Andy

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: