[Tfug] TFUG BBQ, 6pm MONDAY @ Claude's

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Sun Nov 4 13:26:06 MST 2007

Hi all,

So I've got a fair amount of leftovers from a birthday party that I
threw last night.  Obviously, the only solution is to throw a TFUG BBQ
this Monday (11/4) evening.

I'll be getting home between 5 and 5:30, so any time after that is
fine.  Let's aim for 6 but feel free to show up whenever.  My home is
located at 1216 E. Lee between Speedway and Grant just west of
Mountain.  It's a small yellow house on the North side of the street.
I'll also put directions and a map on the Happy Hour website
(http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/).

I've got hotdogs, turkey dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers and
associated condiments.  Also, plenty of beer, hard liquor, and soda.
I've got a TON of limes, so I'll probably be mixing up some
margaritas.

What can you bring?  I'm glad you asked.  I only have a few of the
hamburgers left, so if you'd be really bummed to miss out on
hamburgers, it would be a good idea to bring a few.  Also, I'm out of
dark beer; if that's your preference, you'll need to bring it.
Mostly, though, we could use side dishes such as chips and dip or
potato salad, etc.  And, of course, more beer and liquor is always
welcome.

I know that this is short notice, so I hope that you can make it!

Claude