[Tfug] Garage Cleaning - Antiques

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Tue Mar 13 12:15:36 MST 2007

Stephen Hooper wrote:
> I would love all your Apple II stuff, and maybe one Trash 80 (silver).
>
> Do the black and white monitors work?

Let me test them.  I'll dig out the TRS 80's tomorrow.  They are buried
in my workshop.

I think the Apples work but it's been years since I played with them.

That just shows you how long some of us have been playing with computers!

I bought this stuff new back in the early 80's before anyone ever could
dream of owning a PC or clone.  ;-)

Originally, the Apple II's sold for something like $1,400 1980's
dollars.  The first TRS 80 CoCo that I bought was about $365 dollars
with 16k of memory.  I think they all have been upgraded to a whopping 64K.

George Cohn