[Tfug] TUSD Tech Nightmare

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Sun Mar 4 19:15:14 MST 2007

Brad Becker wrote:
> What a frickin mess ...
>
> http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/171898
>
> Maybe fund requests will finally get approved ... sometime next decade.

LOL!  About 20 years ago, I was working for a health care company that
shall remain nameless.

They hired a new facilities manager who had a construction background.
His first act was to get rid of nearly every facilities person and
contract out the work to his buddies.

He once told my manager that if he couldn't clear $1 million in 4 years
there, he was doing something wrong.

After he was escorted out the front door, he went to work for the COT
where he worked his magic at the Price Center.  He left there and I
believe he went somewhere at the UA.  Don't know where he is now.

Trust me, those types are like cockroaches and will survive the end of
the earth.

George Cohn