[Tfug] which mail clients do people use

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Fri Mar 2 12:27:05 MST 2007

At 12:06 PM 3/2/2007 -0700, christopher floess wrote:
>yeah, but I don't really script much. I thought I might want to start, and
>thus considered switching to bash, but it han't happened yet :)

Despite my "csh vrs. the world" flamebait post, if you're just getting
started and don't have a large csh library you've built up over many years,
learn and use sh or bash.  Makes life easier all around.

Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |