[Tfug] Shameless parts begging? Need PCMCIA Ethernet...

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 14:32:42 MST 2007

Hi, Jim,

--- Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tucson...Campbell and Ft. Lowell area.  I think I
> can make the Thurs.
> night thing...can you bring 'em?  How much you want?

Send me your snail mail address OFF LIST and I
will drop them in the mail.  With the price of
gas being what it is, silly to waste time driving
around town (sorry, I don't do the "Thurs. night
things"  :>  )

I don't *want* anything for them.  Just pass the
favor along to someone else at someTIME else  :>

--don