[Tfug] OT: Cox cable

Ranjan Grover ranjan.grover at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:44:23 MST 2007

> the news. Besides, many OSs (Mac, for example), jump on the strongest,
> OPEN wireless network. You can't necessarily help getting on the "wrong"
> wireless network. (I know for a fact my Dad wouldn't realise his iBook
> was using someone else's wireless network.)

I think this is pobably the strongest pro-(I'm innnocent! please don't
haul me off to the locker, oshitoshitoshit) argument. Most people
don't know which network they're hooked onto, which is probably why
routers when newly opened up from their delightful shrink wrap have no
password or encryption enabled. Can you imagine the cost of
tech-support all these companies would have to provide if it wasn't
open-access?

> Prison don't scare me ;)

But with the RIAA, MPAA, and now Windows genuine advantage suing
people left and right, eventually people will wise up, encrypt their
networks, and there will be eventual e-mail request for tfuggers to
put in their 5 bucks to post bail for bigj:)

Speaking of the RIAA
Step 1: Stop Napster
Step 3: World domination

The sad thing is that they know Step 2.