[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 17:16:56 MST 2007

16 & 1/2 Dude!   My Oldest is about to turn 16.  His brother passed a year and a half ago.  We rescued both.  They were left abandoned in their youth.

My wife started feeding several cats last year that were stray and feral. We Trapped, Neutered and Release several of them.  Recently we neutered the others and adopted them all.  We now have a petting zoo and the fur balls to go with it.....

I hear cats are attracted to Linux!

George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote: Claude Rubinson wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 09:26:09AM -0700, erich wrote:
>
>>Pardon the typos if any. There's a cat on my lap
>

> I think that I just found my new email sig!

Usually while on the keyboard, Lil Guy is my laptop.

He's 16 1/2 years old and a great friend!

George Cohn

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith