[Tfug] My Opera browser has malware

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Fri Jan 5 21:17:18 MST 2007

This sounds like an Opera issue, specifically in the opera.ini file, but
I don't use opera so I don't really know.

My suggestion

mv .opera opera.backup

restart opera, and see if you still have the problem.

If the problem is still around:

tar cvfz operastuff.tar.gz opera.backup .opera

Then restart opera and see if the problem is gone.

                         Harry