[Tfug] Looking for help setting up dual boot

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Sun Dec 23 17:36:43 MST 2007

First you need to shrink your Windows partition.  You will then have a Windows partition and an empty space.  Put your Linux distro in the empty space.

Shrinking your partition isn't really dangerous but it is time consuming.  Which version of Windows are you running?

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

-- Paul Vandine <paulv22 at COX.NET> wrote:
nope single partition right now

Thanks

Paul

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org