[Tfug] Shameless parts trafficking

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:05:44 MST 2007

Hi all,

Moving soon and looking to unload a few items:

Lexmark OptraColor 40.  This is a great little inkjet printer.  In
great shape.  I love it but just don't use it anymore.  It's main
claim to fame is that it has built-in PostScript.  So it "just works"
with *nix.  No need for drivers or anything.  $20 obo.

I also found an old GameBoy Color and PalmPilot.  I think that the
Palm is an m100.  Is pretty basic.  Black and white; comes with a
backup card.  Both a free if you want them.

Contact me off-list if you want anything,

Claude