[Tfug] Server is up and running like a charm

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:56:08 MST 2007

Dear GOOD People,
I would just like to let you know that server is up and running like a charm.
Motorola modem was the key. Once logged into it I was able to do port
forwarding
to specific local address as well do to administrative adjustment that
enable me
to declare new rules for my particular local address 192.168.0.4.
Among new rules I declared are web server and mail server.

I would like to thank you to everybody for helping me in this matter.
I would like to do some additional apache configuration and before I
give you my
new web address. Right now my Apache server is displaying the same content as
my department web site or the one provided by default.

Thank you

Predrag Punosevac