[Tfug] Our website

Adrian choprboy at dakotacom.net
Mon Apr 23 14:34:51 MST 2007

On Monday 23 April 2007 13:06, erich wrote:

>     I glanced at our website today, just for the hellofit; and the info
> there
> is pretty stale.
>
>     I quick glance over on Netcraft shows that Dakota Communications is
> still the netblock owner.

There have been a number of conversations concerning the website and it
maintenance status (or lack there of). To summarize the conversations,
everyone would be extremely excited to see a new and improved website, but to
date no one has stepped up to design/implement any changes...

The website is "owned" by the community, Tyler Killian has been gracious
enough to pay the domain registration costs for a number of years. The site
is hosted by Jon, on one of his boxes, which happens to currently sit at
Dakotacom.

If anyone is willing to step up, present an outline of the changes for a nod
by the group, and actually do the work, Tyler, Jon, myself, etc., etc., etc.
would be more than happy to help and access to make the changes.

Adrian