[Tfug] OT: Conference Room Rental

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 00:17:07 MST 2006

On 10/27/06, John Stone <john.tfug at houstone.com> wrote:

> I'm looking of a small conference room for about 5 to 6 people on a
> semi-regular basis; it should have Internet access that is Linux
> friendly, (for some reason open access points don't work well).
>
> Any suggestions for Tucson central, east, or north?
>
> Thanks,
> John Stone

University of Arizona?  The library's got a whole smörgåsbord of conference
rooms.   Someone will have to be connected to the U to get access, but it is
a possibility.  It's hell to get rooms at the busiest time of the semester,
but otherwise, it works.

The Bookman's location on the East Side location at Speedway and Wilmot has
a good sized conference room.  They've got an open access point available
for use.

If it doesn't absolutely need to be a conference room, you could always try
the TFUG hangout known as Bentley's.  Good food and free wifi.

Hope this helps

-Chris
--
Chris Robbins