[Tfug] Debian Etch Problem

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Nov 26 23:16:19 MST 2006

Yes,
      I'm wondering if there is a Debian counterpart to dnsmasq. This is
a utility
that works very nicely on my system, and provides DHCP addresses and DNS.
There is an /etc/dnsmasq. conf file, and inside it is a line that says:
dhcp-range=192.168.0.100,192.168.0.250,72h. In other words DHCP clients
will be assigned addresses ranging from xxx.xxx.xxx.100 to xxx.xxx.xxx.250.
I'm wondering if there is a Debian world counterpart where the range has
been set too narrowly.

Erich