[Tfug] Shameless parts trafficking

Steven Bowers steveb7 at bblabs.net
Wed May 31 13:58:33 MST 2006

My employer has authorized a sale of some hardware. Due to size and weight I thought I would post it here first as shipping has become rather pricey.

4U rack system:
AMD Athlon 1ghz
Epox EP-8KTA3 motherboard
256MB RAM
dual RTL8139
ATI Rage XL AGP
20GB Samsung IDE
56x CD

This unit belonged to a former customer who failed to pay his bill. The machine was acquired in lieu of payment. The drive has been wiped and DR-DOS installed to confirm that it does boot up. Unit is offered for sale and local pickup at our offices on Sabino Canyon. Price is $125. Please contact me off-list at steveb at simplybits.com if interested.