[Tfug] Opening up HTTP Server behind OBSD firewall

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Fri May 26 09:33:35 MST 2006

On a related topic, I have a server behind my dsl connection.  I have a dsl router that uses NAT.  I had to open port 80 to internal ip address 192.168.254.10 to be able to access my web server from outside.

Now I want to add a second web server on ip 192.168.254.8 to handle a special project.

Since my router only allows me to send http requests to one internal ip address, how do I route external http reqests to the second server?

Both boxes are running Debian Sarge.

George Cohn