[Tfug] (no subject)

ken kfancher at nerdshack.com
Fri Jul 28 03:42:46 MST 2006

kind of a stupid question here but are you sure your useing the correct
address for your mouse that always hung me up on xfree im used to slackware
being /dev/mouse but in debian it can be /dev/input/mouse0 /dev/psaux
/dev/input/mouse1 when you look at the log youll see EE no core pointer EE
being the error line and the logs should be in /var/log/ as XFree86.log or
something similar