[Tfug] Moving sale -- old junk

Mike Morrell mike at themorrells.org
Sat Dec 9 16:41:04 MST 2006

Just a few odds and ends if anyone is interested.  Please contact off
list with questions.

Generic ATX Computer
    Pentium III, 667 MHz
    Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 motherboard
       Slot 1 and Socket 370 support
          1 GHz Coppermine compatible
       Via Apollo Pro 133A chipset
    385MB RAM (PC100)
    Geforce 2 Ti, 64MB, 4x AGP
    2x 10GB Fujitsu IDE drives, UDMA66
    52X cdrom
    Creative Vibra 128 sound card
    Trendware 10/100 nic
    Ubuntu v 5.10 installed and fully updated

    works really well but missing rails for floppy so no floppy installed.
    $50 obo

Grab Bag
    Linksys USB 1.1, 10/100 nic
    ATI RAGE XL, 2x AGP
    2x, 10GB Fujitsu IDE drives, UDMA66
    10GB Western Digital IDE drive, UDMA100
    External Iomega Zip 100, SCSI, with 13 Zip100 cartridges
    Seagate Hornet internal SCSI Travan 4 tape drive (sorry no tapes)
       worked when I pulled it but that was several years ago
    30+ new in wrapper Sony DDS2, 4GB tapes
       although unopened these are old so they may not work anymore
    Intel Celeron 533 with heatsink/fan, socket 370
       worked when I pulled it
    2x 64MB PC100 memory sticks, generic
    128MB DDR, PC2700, Nanya

    I would prefer to sell this as a lot for $50 obo.

Mike